Dedusting systems based on multi-pocket bag filters are intended to limit the use of space allocated to the filter while maintaining a large filtration surface.
The most common solutions:
- Number of single pockets in a multi pocket: 5 to 29 pcs.
- Dustside: inside or outside
- Sealing variants: rubber cord, textile collar, wire, rubber band
- Pocket edge: reinforced with slat, with suspension channel
- Options: vertical reinforcements
- Regeneration by: vibration, shock, oscillation or mechanical
- With or without reinforcing mesh
- Media: fabrics and needle felts for filtration