Chairman of the Board
GROWTH - CONCERN FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Gwarant-Eko GEKO FILTRATION has set itself the goal of dynamic production growth in the field of filtration components with a view to achieving the kind of awareness where the air quality in the industrial and populated areas becomes our common environmental concern.
QUALITY - RELIABILITY - CUSTOMER TRUST
We guarantee the quality of our products manufactured from the best available materials. Our reliability is confirmed by documented satisfaction and trust of our regular customers that include many leading manufacturers of dedusting systems.
Excellent business relations and long-term cooperation with world renowned fabric and needle felt manufacturers let us compete on price with largest filter producers in Poland and abroad.
Our trademarks are openness and appetite for new challenges. Driven by ambition to meet all the needs of our customers we can invent the most exceptional air filtration components requested. Our ultimate goal is market leadership.
We can diagnose problems in your dedusting systems as well as provide advice and assistance in determining the reason of your system malfunctions.
The Gwarant-Eko GEKO Filtration company has more than 30 years of experience in protecting the environment.
- 1978 – The company’s founder becomes the main constructor of dedusting systems in the KOWENT company in Konskie, Poland;
- 1991 – Introduction of filter bag manufacturing at VAMAG company in Warszawa
- 1995 – Introduction of filter bag manufacturing at GARANT company in Konskie
- 1997 – Gwarant-Eko company is founded and starts its production
- 2009 – the son of the company founder enters the company
- 2011 – New office and production areas are added to company premises
- 2014 – A new office building is bought, 67% personnel growth compared to 2013
- 2015 – Gwarant-Eko SC (civil partnership) becomes Gwarant-Eko GEKO FILTRATION Ltd.
- 2016 – 130% expansion of the production area, 33% personnel growth compared to 2015
- 2019 – starting of the project „Implementation of a filter bag with an innovative method of lamination and seam sealing
- 2019 – starting of the investment “Construction of a new production plant with office and warehouse facilities”