INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant Article no. 13 item 1 & 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE, henceforth called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform hereby as the following:
- The controller of your personal data is GWARANT-EKO GEKO FILTRATION SP. Z O.O. with its seat in 26-200 Końskie, Kornica, Kuźnicza 14, henceforth called the Controller.
- There is no person designated in the Company for the post of Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data as such.
- Personal data are processed exclusively in the scope needed for fulfillment of merchandise & trade processes conducted with counterparts, therein especially in relation to: preparation of replies to requests for quotation; closing trade agreements; sustaining trade affairs between vendor and purchasing party; settlements of payments and payment tracking; deliveries of goods; sending notices on order processing; as well as in order to fulfill obligations set forth under applicable law rulings, including applicable tax law rulings. Personal data may also be processed in order to be able to pursue any claims arising from applicable civil law rulings as well as in order to be able to defend against such claims, should such claims occur.
- Legal basis of personal data processing is subject to:
- Article no.6 letter b of GDPR i.e. data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Article no.6 letter c of GDPR i.e. data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, especially in respect of compliance to binding and applicable tax law obligations and duties such as financial settlements and reports including tax settlements and reports.
- Article no.6 letter f of GDPR i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, such as necessity to defending against any occurring legal claims or executing legal claims itself;
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to any third parties unless for the purpose of conducting the process of delivery of purchased goods and thus sharing necessary data to forwarding or courier companies shall be enabled. Furthermore, your personal data shall not be disclosed to any third parties unless for the purpose of sharing necessary data to debt collection companies;
- Your personal data shall be stored until you send request for deletion thereof. Whereas processing of existing data shall take place for the time necessary for providing service or for the other purposes indicated in point no. 5;
- Your personal data shall be disclosed either only to persons, which had been authorized by the Controller (authorized staff, lawyers), or to entities authorized by the rule of law;
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties or international organizations’
- You are authorized by the rule of law to: access content of your personal data; request to rectify or delete or limit of access of the content of your personal data; and to request to transfer of your personal data;
- You are rightfully authorized to file a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection, if you decide that your personal data processing breaches rules under GDPR;
- Submission of your personal data is voluntary, however , indispensable for conducting trade processes. The lack of submission of such data may result in the inability to prepare necessary documentation or to make impossible to provide you with necessary services;
- Your personal data shall not be used either for automated decision making or profiling, as stipulated in Article 22 of GDPR;
- Should you wish to exercise your right arising from the fact that Gwarant-Eko GEKO FILTRATION processes your personal data please indicate so either by contacting us via email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by written correspondence , which can be sent to the following address: l. 1 Maja 57, 26-200 Końskie.